Sunday, April 8, 2007

Picnic at graveyard & dog like a bear

Yesterday,my family & me go back to Ipoh to 'bai san' for the cheng beng festival. We wake up at 4 sumthg and start go to Ipoh around 5am. We arrive there at around 7 and buy sum thg that require (actually all food) and have a some tea at there. Then we go to the graveyard that buried my grandfather. There is picture when that time.



We have a picnic wit my grandfather (lol, -_-'''). After we went to my relatives house.
Our relatives welcome us and we have sit at there. My parents have a chat wit relatives and my sibling take a nap at there. I discovered 2 large size dog at there. This is the picture:




Finally, my parents finish their chat and ready(yeah, its over). B4 we go back, we buy sum 'yong tau foo' at there. After arrive home, i go to sleep and sleep over 10 hours.(lolz)

No comments: